Overheard In Class
Categories: Inside Joke Miscellaneous
Sometimes hilarious or glorious or sad things get said in class. They're my favorite.
- "I'm not comfortable with this." - Dan, on the first day of TDD.
- "Stick a
binding.prythere." - Sumeet, every day all the time.
- "What's 'TDD'?" - Cara and Kate ... "Test-Driven Development" - Sumeet ... "So what we were doing all day then. DANG." - Kait
- "Wait. Do we need this at all?" - Lochlan, during the Bowling TDD lab.
- "Aw man. Take a breath. Feels good, doesn't it? BRUTE FORCE." - Kait
- "It's almost like I learned something this week!" - Kait
- "What is BOWLING. Why do people PLAY IT." - Kait
- double fist pump - Todd
- joyful giggle "Thank you God." - John